What is Post Shipment Finance?Post Shipment Finance is a kind of an advance provided by a financial institution to an exporter or seller against a shipment that has already been made. This type of export finance is granted from the date of extending the credit after shipment of the goods to the realization date of the exporter proceeds. Exporters don't wait for the importer to deposit the funds.
What can you get by availing post-shipment financing for your export invoices?
- Collateral-free working capital.
- Credit Limit up to USD 2.5 Million.
- 80% invoice value upfront as soon as the underlying goods are shipped and the remaining 20% value once the 100% payment has been made by the buyer.
- Competitive Pricing.
- Fast approval, minimal paperwork, hassle-free.