Bricks are building materials used in making walls, buildings, pavements, and any other masonry work. Earlier bricks were exclusively made of clay and in a rectangular shape. Today, they can be made of a huge variety of materials and come in many shapes and sizes. The common types of Bricks used in Masonry are Common Burnt Clay Bricks, Sand Lime Bricks (Calcium Silicate Bricks), Engineering Bricks, Concrete Bricks and Fly ash Clay Bricks
Bricks also have several advantages over other construction materials, as listed below:
1. Brick Buildings are able to withstand wear, pressure, or damage very well. Bricks are the most durable man-made construction material.
2. Bricks provide great thermal insulation, sound attenuation and compressive strength.
3. Bricks are more porous which makes it easy to regulate temperature and humidity inside brick buildings.
4. Brick Buildings are more fire resistant.
5. Bricks offer a greater aesthetic appeal as they come in a variety of colors and textures.
More specific types of bricks include Hollow Blocks, Refractory Bricks, High Alumina Brick, Acid Proof Bricks, Concrete Bricks, Precast Concrete, Mullite Bricks, Insulating Brick, Magnesia Bricks, Magnesite Bricks, Silica Bricks, Kiln Brick, Ceramic Brick, Red Clay Bricks, Coco Peat Brick, Bottom Pouring Sets, Sillimanite Bricks, Rock Bricks, Coir Brick, Paving Bricks, Wire Cut Bricks, Interlocking Block, Glass Bricks, Alumina Bricks, Carbon Brick, Cupola Bricks, Hot Face Insulation Bricks, Magnesia Carbon Brick, Siporex Block, Foam Concrete, Hanger Bricks, Glossy Paver Blocks, Porosint Bricks, Lead Bricks, Fireclay Bricks, Lightweight Brick, Perforated Bricks, Matt Paver Blocks, Gypsum Bricks, and more.
India’s largest B2B marketplace, Trade India brings together buyers and suppliers of Bricks. On this page, you will find a list of verified Bricks manufacturer, suppliers, dealers, distributors, and exporters.